Skip to main content

Introducing Baby #2

We had our first sonogram today and here is the first official picture of the new baby!I am only 6 weeks along...I was hoping it was further so I could look forward to the end of this lovely nausea. My due date is September 29th. This baby's birthday is going to be close to James'.

I am betting this is a girl because I certainly was not this sick with James. Also, when we had James' 6 week sonogram, he was 4mm and this baby is only 3mm. That has to mean something right? I don't care what it is....I am just glad it is not coming in a set of two. I was terrified it would be twins. And another thing is that this one's heart wasn't beating as visibly as James' was at this same point. I am sure all of these differences really mean nothing. I just like to make a really huge deal out of everything. Life is so much more interesting that way.

So now that I have seen the actual physical, visual, heart-beating proof I must start to wrap my mind around the fact that I have 7 1/2 months to prepare for another baby. Let the fun begin...as soon as the nausea passes.

Comments

Celee said…
I just knew Gracie would be a girl since my pregnancy with her was so different than with Kurtis. Then I just knew Mia must be a boy since my pregnancy with her was so different than with Gracie. Ha! You've got a 50% chance of being right! Either way, I'm so excited for you!
Anonymous said…
Hehehehee :) I love that both you and I completely overreact to EVERYTHING. You're right; it does make life way more exciting!