Skip to main content

Still Knitting

We had a little bit of a scare yesterday with the baby and went to get things checked out today. We saw a good strong heartbeat. That is very reassuring. There is a little bit of a change to our due date though. It is now October 3rd which is just great because that is one of my darling nieces birthday.

I think as a mother it is just part of life that we are going to worry about our kids...in utero or out. For me, pregnancy is an especially worrisome time. I wish I could see in there and know that everything is going well and this little one is thriving. Today I have taken great comfort in the fact that the Lord, who is knitting this precious one together in my womb, CAN see in there and IS taking care of him or her. And He will do a far better job than I could do. My sister always says, "The Lord knows the number of his days" regarding her children. That is wise and comforting. Some things are just out of my hands. But thankfully, they are always in the Lord's.


Psalm 139:13-You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.


Jenniffer sent me a wonderful treat today. Cookies!!! I love cookies. Aren't they beautiful!?!?! And they are as delicious as they are pretty.

And I am not the only one who has enjoyed them.
Sly little cookie thief!
This kid can put away some cookies.
My little Cookie Monster.

Comments