Skip to main content

The Chip Never Even Had A Chance

I was sitting in my chair this morning drinking coffee and doing something super important on the computer when I saw a sneaky little hand creeping up beside me to hijack my cell phone. He's pretty slick for a one year old.
James has discovered this little space behind the chair that he has to crawl under the end table to get to. I think he thinks he is invisible back there. I let the man have his fun. We all need a place to escape to now and then.

At lunch James hit the motherload in the potato chip department.For reals...it was totally bigger than his head. He looks so in love. I feel the same way about food. I think this is an unhealthy addiction. Thank heavens he has his father's metabolism.

He's planning his attack...

He goes in for the kill...
The whole thing was gone in about 2 seconds. It's those crazy bunny teeth of his. I swear...he could gnaw through a log in less that a minute. Sometimes it scares me.
James has developed a little skill we like to call "preaching". He clearly has a message he wants to convey. He is serious about it. He has conviction. He's adamant. He's taking no prisoners. He has something to say and he will be heard dadgumit!! I see a strong political future for this kid.

Comments

Celee said…
His father's metabolism? And his mothers!

The video didn't work for me, and I was so looking forward to hearing James preach :(

Praying for you,

Celee