Skip to main content

I Forgot

I forgot how not good I am at being pregnant. Really really not good at all. I am NOT one of those girls who loves being pregnant and feels beautiful and glows and whatever. I feel sick, fat, and cranky. Just an all around joy to be around.

In a crazy brief moment of not feeling queasy yesterday I told Brad that I was going to enjoy every second of this pregnancy. I didn't get to enjoy most of James' because of the horrific hostile work environment I was in. Just awful. So I decided yesterday that I would enjoy this one.

Then today came and I have been hit with all day morning sickness and a blinding headache. Possibly from the lack of coffee.

James on the other hand has been an utter delight and joy today. I wonder what the chances are of us being blessed with another child just like him???

Comments

Celee said…
Ha ha ha! Let me just say my first was the easiest, most cheerful child in the whole world. I could leave him in his highchair to eat and go take a shower. He never tried to climb out of his crib, heaven forbid, and he never made a mess or fussed about a thing. Then I had little Miss Colic who is still just as strong-willed as her mother. I do find her a wonderful help to me now, though. But, I had to survive years of crying. She still cries if anyone touches her the wrong way. All that by way of saying, good luck :) They're all perfectly wonderful in their own way, though. And wouldn't life just be boring if they were all just alike?
Anonymous said…
I bet that your morning sickness isn't morning sickness at all. I am certain it's caffeine withdrawal...which is 10 million times worse than morning sickness. Remember when I did that detox thing (or tried to do it) and thought I would die from lack of caffeine? It was the worst hangover ever. Try to wean yourself off the coffee. It won't hurt Baby #2 to have a bit of caffeine, and it will help James and his mommy to have smoother days. You could wean yourself off in a week or so! :)