Skip to main content

Mother's Day Part II

Last year we didn't get to have Jude dedicated at church because he had just been diagnosed.  Today was baby dedication at church again and we were able to make it!  Brad was working so my Dad stood with Jude and me. 
I'm so proud of my handsome little boys that made my day so special. 
James told me "Happy Mother's Day" about a zillion times.
 
After church we went to eat then to Mom and Dad's to open presents.
James had picked out a special lady bug magnet (with Nana) because he knows I like lady bugs.  The fact that he picked it out himself because he knows I like them made it so special to me.  Such a sweet boy.  And such a sweet Nana!  Nana he also got me some beautiful earrings that I LOVE!  We snuggled down later to rest once we got home and I thanked him for my lady bug.  He said, "Thank you for opening it!  Did you really like it?"  I told him that it is my favorite present.  Then he said, "Well you know I got you those ear fings too?"  As if he whipped out his wallet and payed for them himself.
I am so thankful I got to spend the day with my sweet Mommy!  She does so much for us and we are so blessed.  My boys adore her as much as I do.

Comments