Skip to main content

35 Weeks

I'm 35 weeks today and found out at my appointment that I am dilated to a 2!  So excited to meet Katy Jane!
We had a busy day getting a lot done.  But first thing this morning Nana took the boys to story time at the library.  James loved it.  He was front and center.  Jude...was not impressed.  He spent his time looking the other direction...
 Checking out the other kids...
And practicing his yoga...
After my appointment, Brad, the boys and I ran some errands.  We got Jude's hair cut.
Then we got a planter and some plants and Brad and James got it all hung and planted.
 
 
 
I love how it turned out.
James was up past his bedtime and I think he was tired.
I love his dirty little face.
He worked hard and was proud of himself.  I was proud of him too.  My sweet boy.

Comments