Skip to main content

Blankie

My sweet Aunt Mary has made the blankies for both boys...actually 2 for Jude because he wore one out...and today my Mom delivered the one she made for Katy Jane!  I was so excited and got all teary-eyed.  I can't wait to have Katy Jane all snuggled up in it!
Aunt Mary's name is actually Mary Jane...like hers and my Mom's mom's name and my middle name.  So Katy Jane has a lot of family history in her name.

Thank you Aunt Mary for Katy Jane's special blankie!  I know she will love it!

Comments

Unknown said…
Ahhh...pink! So great!! How sweet of Aunt Mary to make another blankie!! I can't wait to snug up that sweet baby in it too!!
Steph said…
that is so sweet! she will be so cozy all snuggled up in that beautiful blankie!
Anonymous said…
I love my handmade gifts from when Lexie was born! They're so special! I really love how you've given your daughter such an important middle name, too! Will ya'll call her Katy or will she always be Katy Jane? I'm personally a huge fan of double names. ;o)