Skip to main content

Playing At The Park

Yesterday morning Grandma had all of her grand kids over to play.  We had a great time.  At one point all of the kids started laughing at something that was apparently hysterical to those within the 1.5-3 year old range.  It was precious to hear all of their laughter.  It was also a little shocking to hear how loud 4 kids can be.
Addison, James, Lo Lo, and Jude
Brad and I keep the babies in our room for the first few months of their lives and we already have the bed set up for Katy Jane.  Last night, the boys realized how comfy her bed is and what a great place it is to watch cartoons from.
We have her big crib set up in the kids room, the little crib in our room, the bassinet downstairs, and the swing also downstairs.  The other day James looked around and said, "Why does she have one, two, three, four beds???"  Good question.

This morning we got out to run a few errands and afterwards we went to the park. 

James is fearless.  He wants to run, climb, scale, slide, swing, jump off of, and conquer everything all at once. 
 
Jude on the other hand...not so much.
He is my little bulldog so I was surprised to see him show so much restraint and caution.  It's so unlike him.  He was off his game today.  Maybe he was just taking it easy on me since he knew I am working with limited mobility and speed these days in my gigantic, barge-like state.

I am loving to see how James is already relating to Katy Jane.  He loves her, prays for her, and talks about her all the time.  Anytime we go to the store he always seems to find something that Katy Jane "needs".  Tonight while Jamesie was snuggling down with me before he went to bed, he reached over and put his sweet little hand on my belly.
I know this is a bad picture but I love his tiny little belly hanging out of his pj's next to my huge belly (lucky for you NOT hanging out of my pjs).

Comments