Skip to main content

Brad's Birthday Celebration #2

Today was day 2 of celebrating Brad's birthday.  Brad's favorite dessert is a Zuccotto.  He loves it and I love to make it.
 Here is the inside.  So yummy!
We went to eat with Brad's mom then came here for dessert.
I couldn't get the boys to look at me for a picture...they were too interested in the cake.
Yes, Jude is set on wearing these boots everywhere.  Even out to dinner.  I just read an article about saying "yes" to your kids as much as possible and save your "no's" for the things that really matter...bc they hear "no" enough.  So..."YES!  You can wear your boots with your shorts to dinner."

This morning James and Jude were watching Curious George and James had a strainer on his head.  Of course, that makes perfect sense.  He was totally oblivious to me taking pictures of him.
Jude was not.  He is always camera-ready.
We have had a fun two days celebrating Brad and it isn't even his real birthday yet!

Comments