Skip to main content

Sunday

I'm sad the weekend is over because we have a super-busy week ahead.  Saturday Brad sweetly said he was going to help me clean the house.  He's amazing!  It takes a lot longer these days because I am majorly pregnant and because just as soon as I get one thing done my little boys undo it.  Then I cleverly offered Brad an alternative to a day of cleaning.  I told him that if he took the boys out of the house for 4 hours I could get the house cleaned by myself.  He fell for it.  The boys had a great day with their Daddy and I got a lot done...without "help" from James and Judie Bug. 
He took them to do the grocery shopping, then to the park, and then over to some friends for a cookout.

This morning Jude couldn't wait for Brad to get out of the shower.  He stayed this way, looking under the door, the whole time until Brad got out.
We went to Nana and Papa's for lunch.  James LOVES to cook and his sweet Nana Pie is patient enough to let him help.

At one point he reached up and held Nana's face and said, "I love your cute face, Nana."
Jude really wanted to help too but was distracted by wanting to eat.
Nana got out one of Dad's old aprons and put it on Jamesie.  James was happy to see that it had his name on it.

Another wonderful Sunday with our sweet family.

Comments

Sounds like a good weekend. Isn't it amazing how much you can get done when there aren't little ones underfoot? That's so sweet that your little ones get to cook with their Nana. I'm sure they just love it!!