Skip to main content

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!  We have.  It stated out with some much needed hang-out time with Bean and Lindsay.  We've missed them.  We had dinner at an old soda shop and then hung out at home and caught up with each other while the boys played.  I love our sweet friends and am so thankful they have moved closer to Amarillo...only 2 hours away now!
 
Jamesie got his first big boy bike this weekend!  I think Brad and I were more excited than he was.  But he loves it and will be zipping around in no time.






This morning we went to church with Mom, Dad, Carrie, Andy, Morgan and Madison.  Afterwards we went to Mom and Dad's for lunch and the egg hunt.
I love my little Judie Bug!


All my boys

I'm crazy about this boy
Jude gets help from his best buddy, Papa
 
 
Carrie, Morgan, Mom, Madison, Snuzi
Lots of eggs!
 
My little family.  One more will be joining the hunt next year.


Carrie, Andy, Madison
Madison, Carrie, Morgan & Andy
Romans 6:8-11 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with Him.  For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over Him.  The death He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life He lives, He lives to God.  In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Comments