Skip to main content

27 Weeks

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going.  Maybe it is because I know it is my last and I am determined to enjoy it...or maybe it is because I am feeling better during this pregnancy than any of the others.  At today's appointment Katy Jane sounded great!  I also had to do the glucose test.
When I went to schedule my next appointment I was shocked to find out we are already going to appointments every 2 weeks!  It's going too fast.


Judie Bug is doing so much better now that he is off the steroids.  He is back to his sweet little self.
Crazy hair and all.
Jamesie weathered the storm pretty well too.  But we are all glad to have less temper tantrums around the house.

Comments

Jen said…
I feel the same way about my pregnancy! It is going by so fast, I'm ready for her to be here, but I'm trying to enjoy every moment too! It's mixed :) But I'm feeling great as well! So glad you are too! We just switched to seeing Dr. David every 3 weeks, which is making it seem more real that she'll be here in just a little over 2 months! Crazy! Glad you're doing well :)
Anonymous said…
Wow...it does seem to be going fast! It doesn't feel like that long ago that you announced the pregnancy!!! I'm glad it's been easier on you. I can't wait to "meet" her! :o)