Skip to main content

Tired?

I had an appointment with my OB today to check on little miss Katy Jane.  She is doing great!  I love to hear that sweet little heartbeat.  While I was waiting to see Dr. Meeks, Raine called to give me the results of Jude's latest labs.  He has MRSA...again.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is to try so hard to keep him well, to keep him home from church, bible study, everywhere else...and he still gets sick.  I am just at a loss for what else I can do. 

After my appointment I went to get my nails done while I was without my little sidekicks.  By this point in my day, I was exhausted, frustrated, and had cried most of my make-up off.  I guess I was staring into space, looking like a bedraggled goshawful pregnant mess when the nail girl said, "You ok?  You look so tired."  Thanks.  Thanks so much for that.  I'm 7 months pregnant...YES I'M TIRED!  And now...thanks to you, tiny perky Asian nail girl...I'm cranky AND tired.  But at least my nails look good.  And to be fair...I don't know that she meant it as mean as it came across.  Maybe it was the language barrier...or the awesome pregnancy hormones that make me take things in the most offensive way possible...dunno.

But at the end of the day this sight made me feel so much better.  Brad read the boys their Bible story before bed.
The boys LOVE their time with their Daddy.  
We are all looking forward to a long weekend away together.

Comments

Steph said…
seriously!?!? when is judie bug (and his momma!) going to catch a break already!?!? keeping you in thoughts and prayers