Skip to main content

Pickles & Ice Cream

I don't remember this unpleasant stage with James that Jude is in.  He is grumpy.  I am sure it has a lot to do with the 6 teeth he is cutting but goodness...it's starting to wear on all of us around here.  This video is a typical day in the life of Judie Bug.  Apparently just the sound of my voice causes him such great irritation that he has to throw himself on the floor in disgust.
In all of the eons that I have spent being pregnant, I have NEVER asked Brad to go get me pickles and ice cream.  Too cliche.  For one thing...I'm not a huge fan of ice cream or pickles.  But for the first time, I actually really did crave ice cream and pickles.  I'm blaming it on Jude.
But for the record, I did not eat them together.

When Brad and James were at the store, James talked Brad into buying him another movie.  Rango.  I cannot even begin to tell you how disappointed we were in this cartoon.  It is NOT for children.  And it wasn't even slightly amusing to us or to James.


James was excited to watch his new movie but quickly decided he would rather watch Thomas instead.
Good choice.

Here is how James' chart looks today.
Jesus and Mommy were not happy with the shape of his room this morning.  He was quick to defend himself.  Immediately after I opened his door he said, "Mommy, Jude did this.  It was not my choice.  It was Jude's choice."  Maybe that is why Jude is so cranky lately...he's having to take the blame for everything.

We find out the gender of our new baby one week from today!  I have my online Gymboree cart loaded with girl clothes just waiting for me to push "check out".  I have also picked out the adorable bedding from Pottery Barn if it is a girl.  I hope I haven't set myself up for a big disappointment.  Everything about this pregnancy has been different from the boys.  Surely that means it's a girl, right?  After all that, it's probably another boy.

Comments

Steph said…
My money is on a girl... though that may not mean much cuz I dont have me tons o cash.... that video... I think Annabelle and Jude deserve each other.. maybe their crankiness will cancel each others out and they will be the happiest, calmest couple in the whole entire world.