Skip to main content

Judie Bug

Thursday I was finally able to get Jude's results back and he is MRSA FREE!!!!!  Yahoo!  Everything we had heard was about how very difficult it was to get rid of.  So I am giving all the credit to the Lord for answering our prayers and healing Judie Bug.  I am so grateful.  The first thing we did was give him a bunch of kisses right smack on the lips.  We had to stick to a strict no smooch policy for a long time and I missed those sweet Judie Bug kisses.
I am still going to keep him in a lot until the spring because I don't want him to catch anything else.  The poor angel was sick for over a month and I don't want to take too many risks.  But it is nice to have him well after so long.

The boys went over to Nana and Papa's last night so Brad and I could go out alone.  Jude has had to be away from Papa for over a month and he didn't like it one little bit.  Papa is his BFF.  So he was so glad to be over at Nana and Papa's.  When we got there to pick them up after our date he was crawling all over Papa...making up for lost time.  We are going over again tomorrow for another fix.
I love my sweet little boys!

Comments