Skip to main content

20 Weeks

This morning I went in to get the boys but I couldn't get their door open.  That would be because all of Jude's clothes were on the other side of the door.
This picture says it all...James is ashamed and Jude is hiding behind the instigator.  They had emptied out all of Jude's drawers.  James immediately blamed it on Jude.  But I know Jude's limits.  He can't open his drawers yet so I know he had some help.  I hadn't even had coffee yet!  Really kids, where are your manners.  That's just rude.

The good thing was that I have been needing to go through Jude's drawers anyways...this just made me do it.  Also, they were both scared for a couple hours because I didn't really react at all.  I think they were waiting for their punishment so they acted really sweet for awhile.  A short while.  But at least I got to enjoy my coffee in peace.
Don't let the halo fool you, he's no angel.
I haven't posted a belly picture in awhile because I can't in good conscience post a picture of myself with no make-up on because I don't want to hurt your eyeballs.  And when I have taken the time to put on make-up (which is rare) it usually means I am running late and don't have time to take a picture.  So anyhow, here I am at 20 weeks pregnant.  Half-way!  Woo hoo!
This morning James turned to me and while pointing to his mouth said, "I don't know how to eat bugs in my mouth right there."  I told him that he doesn't want to eat bugs because they are gross.  He came back at me with, "But all pteranodons eat bugs."  Well there you go.  I can't argue with that.  I think he's watched too much Dinosaur Train.
Tortilla face

Comments

Anonymous said…
Adorable!! Such a cute baby bump!
Anonymous said…
Woah, you have a smart kid. I'm not even going to try to pronounce pterano-whatevers. :o)

ADORABLE baby shot! And I think you're a liar! I bet you're still gorgeous without makeup!