Skip to main content

Going On Week 3

James took another trip to Lubbock today with my parents to see my Grandmother, Dee Dee.  James likes to go down to a park near Dee Dee's house.  He calls it "Dee Dee's park". 
From what I hear, he picked up a girlfriend there.  Typical.  He's such a little flirt.
Judie Bug and I stayed home because he is still sick from something he picked up 3 weeks ago at bible study.  I try so hard to keep Jude well and away from germs because when he gets sick, he gets REALLY sick.  It is frustrating when people bring sick children places because it is most convenient for them.  They don't take the time to consider other people or children with weak immune systems who don't want their germs.  Rude.  I took him back to the doctor for the 3rd time Friday, got a chest x-ray, and his strep has turned into bronchiolitis.  So we are back to doing breathing treatments every 3 hours, 24 hours a day.  Jude and I stayed home from the Lubbock adventure so as not to pass our germs to everyone else.  See how that works?
Snuggled down in bed watching cartoons

Comments

Jen said…
poor lil guy! praying he recovers quickly! how are you feeling? when do you get to find out what you're having?