Skip to main content

Pedals

I found out today that Jude has MRSA in his throat.  My poor baby just cannot catch a break.  We have started ANOTHER round of antibiotics.  Please pray with us that he will be healed and stay healthy.  I am so sad for him that he has felt so badly for so long.  I know it must be frustrating for him.

Today the boys went with me to my ob appointment to check on the new baby.  James wasted no time trying out the fancy equipment.  He asked me what the pedals were for.
Trust me kid, you don't want to know.

Comments

Steph said…
thank you! this made me laugh and laugh and laugh... ok not the poor jude part (you have extra prayers hailing from Albq tonight!) but the pedals part.... just wait james, just wait til you and Annabelle are about to pop our your genetically perfect children together and then you will regret wanting to know what the pedals were for.
Anonymous said…
That is definitely a question he does NOT want the answer to!!! :o) Too funny!

I am so sorry Jude is sick AGAIN! Poor baby! I hope the antibiotics kick it right out!