Skip to main content

The Destroyer

I went to BSF this morning and Brad watched the boys.  After a couple of hours alone with the boys, I think Brad is feeling my pain.  That little Judie Bug will wear you smooth out.  He is into everything.  Later Brad went to the gym while I fixed dinner.  If you do not keep your eyes on Jude every single second that he is awake, he will destroy anything he can get his chubby, sweet, little hands on.  When Brad came in from the gym he stopped, stared at the disaster area that used to be our living room, and said, "What the heck happened?"  Jude.  Jude Quinn is what happened.  He is a one man wrecking machine.  The cushions were all off the couch and chair, all of the toy cars were out, he had gotten all of the plastic stuff out of the kitchen cabinet and thrown it all over the living room, the crayons were all in the rocker (and he had eaten the yellow one...I know this because James came running into the kitchen exclaiming, "EMERGENCY!!!  EMERGENCY!!!!  JUDE'S EATING CRAYONS!!!!), books and toys were thrown everywhere, the movie drawers were emptied, and random food was flung here and there.  So yeh..."what the heck happened?" indeed. 

But for as fast as Judie Bug can destroy a room, his Daddy can get it picked up even faster.  I turned around and everything was magically back in place.  It was totally like a bibbity, bobbity, boo moment.  Except in a totally manly way.

I guess Jude worked up an appetite with all of the destroying he did.  He inhaled his dinner and then started in on ours.  Turns out he really loves fried raviolis.
And his binky.

Comments

Steph said…
If I didnt have Annabelle as my own proof that 16 month olds have a knack for getting once perfectly well kept homes into condemnable by the state condition in a matter of seconds I would take you for a liar- just look at that innocent, adorable face he has!
bonnie said…
All I can think about is fried ravioli now...never had it but sounds delish. I need the recipe!
Sarah the Hammer said…
Did someone say "friend ravioli"? I will be right over. In about 4 hours.
Sarah Please Don't Turn Me In To A Ravioli Hammer said…
Wait. I mean "fried ravioli". What the crap just happened here? LOL