Skip to main content

36 Weeks!!!

I am finally 36 weeks! I'm huge, uncomfortable, swollen, and ready to have this sweet baby. I went to the doctor today and I am dilated to a 3!!! Now I know I could walk around for a couple of weeks at a 3 so don't go bursting my bubble by telling me that you were dilated to a 3 for months because I was excited to get this news!So I came home from my appointment and the nesting that I've been waiting for finally kicked in. In 3 hours I finished packing for the hospital, did 2 loads of laundry, swept, mopped, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned out the fridge, sterilized the baby bottles, got half-way pre-registered at the hospital, and charged my camera.

Aside from that excitement, we had a great day! Brad, James and I ate at Pescaraz for lunch. It is a yummy new Italian restaurant that I can't stop eating at because I love it so much. James could eat baskets of the bread and actually, so could I. But this was Brad's first time there and he loved it. After lunch we ran a few errands. James has LOVED having his Daddy home for the past few days and so have I.

And because I don't want the only picture I leave you with to be of my big fat self, here is a picture of Jamesie kissing a bear he found in his toy box that Nana and Papa gave him for his first Valentine's day.

Comments

Celee said…
Wow, a 3, I'm jealous! I get a sono next week to see how big this big boy is. I'm at 34.5 weeks so right behind you. I'm going to try to not be induced this time. I say that now. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune in a few weeks! I think it's fun that we're having babies at the same time again!

Celee
Sarah Hammer said…
awesome! im not going to burst your bubble at all! when i got to a 4, that was it for me. the dr admitted me and doped me up to have that sucker. or that baby, i guess i should say. that is how it was with the last 3 of the 4. so your getting down to the wire! yay!
Anonymous said…
You look amazing. Not huge at all! You look like me at 28 weeks!

Hopefully Jude will decide to make his appearance soon. You know I am of those 41 week + mommas...jealous that your pregnancy's end is in sight! Maybe Laird and Jude will share a birthday. ;)