Skip to main content

A Wonderful Day!

This morning Jude got to do a little sunbathing to help out the jaundice situation. My sister, Christi, came in this morning from out of town and jumped right in bed with me and we stayed there with Jude for a long time. Heaven!My stunning sisters! What a blessing to have them both here! I love it.Jamesie is having a hard time sharing Nana...but he's working on it.What a face!My sweet nieces have been such a help! And James loves having them around!Jamesie combed my hair for me. What a sweet boy!We had everyone over tonight and it was such a blessing! Brad and I loved having all of our family there...a few were missing though. Mom, Carrie and Christi fixed a fabulous meal and we all sat around and talked, laughed and looked at Jude.Grandma and Jude.Grandpa, Aunt Carrie, and Jude.I love this picture of Jude with his little piggies sticking out.

Comments