Skip to main content

Sneakers, Slippers And Stations

This morning James insisted on having his sneakers on over his jammies. This is not uncommon. He likes to wear shoes. I think he has a shoe fetish. So does his Daddy. These guys are particular about their shoes.Later today we went to the store and I got him some slippers. He has some from his cousins hand-me-downs that are way too big but he loves them. I tried them on him at the store and he would not let me take them off of him. He even wanted to sleep in them. He kept admiring them and showing them to me to make sure I saw how awesome they are.

I had to take James back to the doctor today for his cough. He has had it for more than 3 weeks now. Plus his ear infection is back. Ick. I want to get him all better before Jude comes. We are trying 3 different meds now. Hopefully they will do the trick.

But the good news is that Dr. H had a brand new train station in the exam room today! James has never been so excited in all his life! He was literally screaming and laughing with excitement! He love love loved this train station.This might have to go on his Christmas list.

Comments

apryl said…
you will have a small stroke when you see how expensive those train sets are! Jax loves thomas the train so we looked at them....geesh....its a little out rageous. needless to say he has a small mickey mouse one that he can put together all by himself and it cost like $30