Skip to main content

Kristi Kelly Designs

I grew up with Kristi...in fact, when we were younger, people thought we were twins because we look a lot alike. She would definitely be the crafty, creative, talented twin though. She makes beautiful baby things. When James was born she sent me a bib and wipe case and I absolutely love them!

I ordered Jude a blanket and burp cloth and she sent me an adorable bib that I had been eying as a baby gift...she's so sweet!

Here is the blanket...it is 35" x 35" and super cozy and soft.This is the backside.And see how snuggly it is!?!?! It snuggled Jude right to sleep.This is the bib Kristi gave me. I love it! Doesn't he look like such a big boy with a tie on!Here is the darling burp cloth! Something so beautiful shouldn't be called a burp cloth.Here is Kristi's card. In case you can't read it, here is the info:
Kristi Kelly
www.kristikelly.com
info@kristikelly.com
469/767.5275

These are the perfect baby gifts and her prices are fab too! She makes ordering and delivery super easy as well.

Comments