Skip to main content

Belly Picture

The Saturday before James was born Brad and I had a "belly picture" taken. It was the last thing on my to-do list that I wanted to get done before his arrival. I don't do the whole naked-pregnancy-is-so-beautiful-belly-picture-thing. No offense if that's your thing though...more power to you. We have this picture hanging on the wall in his room.(The real picture doesn't make us look quite so jaundiced...don't know what happened here).

So I wanted to get a belly picture done with James in it for Jude. We had an appointment last night and after a very rough day, it really was pretty far down on my priority list. This is the best we could do for poor Jude. We also got James' 2 year old picture done while we were at it. It turned out really cute but you'll see that later.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the new belly picture! Aren't you all good to do this! Can't wait to see the 2 year old pics!!!