Skip to main content

My Little Sweetie

Today was a momentous day. James went into the church nursery this morning with a smile and came out with a smile for the first time!!! Up until today he has not been a big fan of the nursery. It was so bad that he would start crying when we pulled into the church parking lot. But we persisted and finally had success!

Aside from that, James was just adorable today.
Although he is going through a bit of an ornery stage (terrible 2's maybe?), he still is such a sweet boy and keeps us smiling.His new thing is to say "NO!" to lots of things. Even when I think he means "yes". And I don't think he really knows what "no" means. Or maybe I am just naive and am letting him get away with too much.This morning Brad told me that we need to get serious about making James obey and behave. Which is a little bit hard for me because although he is very compliant and easily corrected, when I do have to correct him and he gets sad, I get even more sad. I can't stand the lip and the tears.At nearly 22 months old, he already has me figured out. And completely wrapped around his little finger.

Comments