Skip to main content

Fun With Family

Today was such a great day! We bumped into my parents this morning, ran some errands, then got to see my sister-in-law, Karin and her family.

Karin, JT, and the girls moved to Lubbock a while back and we haven't gotten to see them since. They were in town today for a wedding so we all met up over at Brad and Karin's parents.

The girls have grown so much since I saw them last. James and Addi are only 2 months apart and he adores her. They had so much fun together.I think the most fun they had was when JT pushed them around in this tub. It's the simple things in life.Kissing cousins. Mmmmmuuuuaaaahhhhhhh!James looked at some pictures with Aunt Karin.Baby Lauren. Jude and Lauren will only be 9 months apart.Addi and Grandma.All the cousins playing.James and Addi just hanging out.Lauren likes her toes. I think they are pretty cute too.And one more of James and Addi. I love Addi's cute little white shoes and ruffly socks. Such a little lady.

Comments