Skip to main content

Sweet Feet

Yesterday and today have been such beautiful days. James has enjoyed spending much of them outside. Yesterday he got to wear flip flops for the first time.He hated them at first. And I know why. His precious little feet are too fat to fit in them properly.Now aren't those the cutest little feet you've ever seen?!?!

He was exhausted after dinner tonight. I put him down and he was sound asleep in a matter of minutes. When I checked on him with the monitor the fears of early motherhood crept back up on me. I was sure Puppy was suffocating him. Perhaps revenge for pulling his nose fluff out.

I slipped into his room to check things out. Then I went for the camera. You know my sleeping baby addiction.Whew! Everything's ok! Just two sleepy boys from all the playing outside.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So do the flip flops stay on his feet okay??? I've gotten mixed reviews from other moms and haven't decided if I should buy them yet. Of course it's still too cold here anyway!

Although...we are supposed to reach 80 tomorrow. But I'm sure we'll be back in the 60's next week!
Anonymous said…
Oh, and I do the same thing. I am always convinced Laird is smothering himself, even though he gets the sleeping-with-my-head-under-the-covers thing from me!