Skip to main content

A Coke & A Smile

Brad's one addiction, aside from me of course, is Coke.

James likes to get them out and play with them. I swear the kid has real toys.

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love,
Grow apple trees and honey bees, and snow white turtle doves.
I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony,
I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company.


After playing with the Cokes, James decided to creatively display them throughout the house. It took me awhile to find them all. I think he has a real creative eye for product placement.



P.S.-James is not actually allowed to drink the Cokes. Usually.

P.S.S-Brad...in case I forget to tell you...you might want to let those Cokes sit for awhile before opening them. They've been substantially shaken.

Comments