Skip to main content

Saturday Night Sushi

Tonight we had a couples date night with several of our friends. It was great! We went to eat sushi and then were going to go to a movie. But since the restaurant was super uncooperative and slllllllloooooooooowwwwwwww, we missed the movie and decided to go bowling. And since I was soon to be barfing up the aforementioned dinner, I left Brad at the bowling alley with our friends and went to pick up James from Nana and Papa.Got James in bed, puked, and now I am hungry for more sushi. Only a pregnant woman.

Sorry about all of that barfy talk. Part of life.

But on another note...one of the couples that was with us tonight, Shayna and Eric, they are pregnant too and due the day before I am! How great is that! To my knowledge, she kept her food down though. Just in case you wondered.

Comments