Skip to main content

Seriously?

I was browsing online last night for toddler sheets and ran across this. This is very disturbing to me. A lid for the crib?
So I will file that in the same category as I file the baby leash. Just plain wrong.
Here are a few other things I find odd, disturbing, perplexing, and/or wrong:

Really? Fake tummy tats for when your preggers. Get a life.Who would buy this ridiculous product??? Oh...I did. I doesn't work. At. All. Pee-Pee Tee Pees. Honestly. Just diaper the kid...fast.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. The breastfeeding baby doll.
On so many levels. Wrong.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL!

At Laird's 12 month check up, the pediatrician asked me if he'd started trying to climb out of his crib yet. I said no...and then she told me about crib tents. I agree. They are just not right.
Melanie Lyons said…
Breastfeeding doll...wow.
The first time you hear a thud and realize your sweet child has face planted on the wood floor due to climbing out of his crib, the crib tent won't seem so bad. Trust me.
(Didn't have to get one tho we just took out his animals so he couldn't pile them, climb and launch himself out.)
Kristi Kelly said…
I laughed SO HARD at this post...great finds Stephanie!! I love your blog!!!