Skip to main content

But He Had A Stuffy Nose

Jaimee and I have known each other for 20 years this year. That makes us feel oldish. But we're not. I swear. Here is a picture of us back in 1995. She is the one in the red dress. I am the one that looks like Jessie Spano from Saved By The Bell. (B-B-B-B-B-B-B...Go Bayside!) Jaimee looks exactly the same as she did back then...I look 5000 years older and 900 pounds heavier. We were best friends through middle school and high school. She came in town for spring break and came to see James and I this morning. She has two little boys of her own that are just precious. James enjoyed getting to meet some new friends.It looks like Toys R Us exploded in my living room. But it was lots of fun!

~~~~~

Yesterday morning I went in to get James out of bed and found these two mysterious fuzz balls in his crib. Kind of weird and gross. Did James cough up a hairball???

Did he get some cotton balls out of the bathroom????

What in the world???

Then I figured it out. He brutally dismembered Puppy's nose. Both Puppies noses actually. He chewed through the noses with his sharp little rabbit teeth then pulled the stuffing out. Poor Puppies. When I talked to James about it he got really defensive and hugged both Puppies really close. I think he thought he was doing them a favor. I also found that he has bitten a hole in the tail of the rattier, original Puppy. Never has a stuffed animal been more loved.

We still have one last Puppy up in the closet that hasn't been touched yet. It looks like his day is coming.

Comments