Skip to main content

Busy Little Boy

Today I was on the phone with Wendy when I saw James start to do this. I didn't think he really would...But he did.Oh yes...he did. This counter top is 3 1/2 feet high...and as you can see, has lots of glasses hanging over it inches from his head.
At this point I stopped taking pictures and removed him from the counter. Poor Wendy...I am sure she would love to have just one conversation with me where she doesn't have to listen to me screech in horror at what my son is doing.

~~~~~

Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight. Mom's kitchen is completely unusable right now as it is in the middle of a remodel. Very exciting...but very difficult for someone who loves to cook.

Papa gave James a cookie after dinner. But he made him work for it.He nearly got it!Yummy! Then James got Papa back by spitting part of it out on his pants. Sorry Dad!Later he showed Papa some of his toys.He's figured out that he won't get in trouble for getting out tissues if he acts like he is using them. Mostly because I think it is really funny and a little because I think it is pretty clever that he has figured out why I don't like for him to get them out. So he went around a wiped Nana's nose...And then Papa's nose.Then Papa gave him a big fake blow which was pretty much the highlight of his day.AAAAAA-CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

Comments