Skip to main content

James' Coffee Shop

Yesterday I got James a coffee set. He loves it. It kept him busy all afternoon and evening yesterday and so far this morning. He and Puppy love to bring me a cup of coffee. Just wait until I get him trained to bring me the real thing! My life will be complete. He really loves the fake chocolate chip cookies that came with the set.Cookies and coffee....Yummy!

I love the rose and vase. James couldn't care less. He just wants the hard stuff...coffee. Straight up.

Comments

Crissy said…
They can be trained at 3 1/2 years old to MAKE you a cup of coffee if you have a Keurig. They can even be trained to add a sugar packet and stir. The creamer is a little more difficult. And bringing it to you ... well, that will have to wait even longer. Not that I know from personal experience or anything. Ahem.
And I see the toddler bed! Is it making a slow appearance for adjustment purposes?