Skip to main content

Brad's Home!!!

It has been brought to my attention recently that I had some material on my blog that was offensive. Of course I immediately deleted the offensive material. And I regret that. I wish I hadn't. The material in question was absolutely not meant to hurt or offend anyone. I was trying to be funny. Clearly that was lost on some. The things I put on my blog are really only for the purposes of keeping a record of these days for James and for my family and friends to keep up with what we are up to. Hopefully, if you are reading this blog you know me and know my heart. Maybe I have a warped sense of humor. But those who truly know and love me understand that. And if they don't...here's an idea...stop reading my blog. If you are offended by my sense of humor...by all means...feel free to NOT read. It won't hurt my feelings one little bit. But those who know and love me will see that I deeply love the Lord, I deeply love my family, I am crazy about my husband and son, and every now and then I might say something slightly off color, but hey, that's me. Get over it.

So...back to the original intent of this silly blog.Isn't he precious!!!!And silly!

This morning we were bored waiting around for Brad to get home. James climbed up on the counter and found the puff corn bag. He helped himself.The hours dragged slowly by waiting for Daddy.Oops...he slipped.Daddy finally got home and brought Jamesie a present! James kept hugging on Brad and patting him. He was so glad to see him. But not as glad as I was. We missed him.

Comments

apryl said…
still trying to figure out what someone thought was offensive! I had some rotten comments on my blog too and said pretty much the same thing...dont read it! geesh people
Anonymous said…
I have lots of things to say, and all of them would probably offend the person who is so easily offended...and I don't want to get you in more trouble, Snuz!

But, yeah...that person needs to just stop reading your blog. And get a life so that they can stop worrying about the content of other people's blogs.
Melanie Lyons said…
I'm with Apryl I never figured out what could have been so offensive. Oh well, don't worry about naysayers, blog your heart!