Skip to main content

My Little Helper

I am blessed to be the mother of a child who loves to help. And he helps with such a sweet attitude and big smile. It thrills me. He helps me make the bed everyday and has the biggest most precious smile on his beautiful face when he brings me the pillows.

He gets this helpful attitude from his Daddy. Brad will help anybody, anytime.

James also loves to help with the laundry. He is becoming a master-sorter as well as helping me carry the laundry to the laundry room. He especially loves to help put the wet clothes in the dryer. He got a little carried away today.
But he always makes extra sure we get the dryer balls in there!
He also loves to help with the trash, picking up his toys, carrying in the groceries, vacuuming and dusting.

I pray he always eager to help others with such a cheerful spirit.

Comments

Celee said…
He is so precious! Lucie always takes her dirty diapers to the garage for me. She also stands up in the dish washer "helping" me unload. I think she helps me to unload it a lot faster since I'm afraid she'll break something. This is a fun age, isn't it?
Anonymous said…
Apparently the toddler years are the perfect time to instill a love of serving in children. I was reading a book that talked about how there is a window of opportunity to get children to help around the house, and if you don't let them help then, it will always be a struggle to get them to help around the house. Sounds like you are giving James a great start! You awesome momma you ;)