Skip to main content

Chelsea's Bridal Shower

Today my Mom, sister's and I hosted a bridal shower for my cousin Chelsea. It was so much fun!
Christi made this cake...
This is the cake I made...
Mom and Carrie made this one...
And Mom and Carrie made this arrangement.
Here is the bride and her Mom, my cousin Cheryl. Adorable.
My fabulous and stunning nieces.
And the bride and groom-to-be.
What a fun day! Chelsea's wedding is May 22nd. Brad, James and I aren't going to be able to go but I know it will be a special and beautiful day.

And because I am incapable of posting without saying something about my Jamesie...here is a picture of him chillin with his Maddie.He has some crazy love for his Morgie and Maddie. Who could blame him?

Comments

Kristi Kelly said…
Oooohhh love the cakes and flower arrangement...what a beautiful shower:) And of course what a precious little boy you have there....so fun to see all you Pridmore ladies together!!!
Anonymous said…
You and your mom and sisters are so talented! Looks like it was a very fun day!