Skip to main content

That's Weird

Today I got my cousin's wedding invitation in the mail and was so excited to see that they have a wedding website. I ran right to the computer to look it up and got totally caught up in reading their story that I forgot that I have a very busy, climby 18 month old.

When I remembered this is how I found him.He and Puppy were busy sorting napkins on the table. When will I ever learn?

~~~~~

I was reading one of my friend's blogs today and saw a cute little add-on thingy on her page. So I stole her idea and put it on mine too. Now you can know just how long until baby #2 makes his or her appearance with that little scary baby looking thing over to the right. Can't wait till it looks more human-like and less martian-like. 183 days seems really far away.

~~~~~

For Easter James got a Mr. Potato Head in his Easter basket. It totally freaks him out which is completely reasonable. I get it. And just a side note here...does anyone else find it extremely odd and just a bit disconcerting that you store all of Mr. P's parts in his butt? That's just weird. I feel so dirty and rude. Doesn't he deserve a little dignity too!?Poor Mr. P. How demoralizing.

Anyhow....so James is a little weirded out by him. But his friend Genny gave him a few pointers on playing Mr. Potato Head today and I think it's all going to be ok. When she got done with him he had 6 eyes and some arms. This made James laugh. And me too.

A little Mr. P trivia...He first made his debut in 1952 and cost only $0.98. That's one old spud.

Comments