Skip to main content

Update On Bradley

Unfortunately Brad is not out of the woods yet. Last night was a really rough night for him. He went to the doctor today. This doctor told him to have only clear liquids and to stay on the brat diet. This is NOT what the hospital told him, hence the painful setback he had last night. A representative from the hospital happened to call today at the height of my frustration and I told her exactly what I thought about our hospital stay, since she was asking and all. She said she would have someone call me. Super. I hope I'm in a bad mood when they do. The doctor today also gave him two prescriptions. Wonder why the geniuses at the hospital didn't do that???

Anyhow, enough about that.James found my sunglasses this morning.He's so funny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The more I learn, the more I believe that the vast majority of people in the medical field are completely incompetent. Poor Brad. I really hope that this doc is on the right track...and you should definitely give the hospital a BIG piece of your mind!