Skip to main content

Waiting For Naptime

This is one of those days. I've been awake since 3 a.m., James has decided to be extra-active today, he climbed up on every surface in this house before 8:00 a.m., he has also decided not to eat, he spit his food at me, and other trivial things that I won't bore you with. So what are the positives? I have a healthy, active, adventurous little boy, he'll be hungry at dinner and hopefully eat what I serve him, I can go to bed early, I get to stay home with my little monkey child and don't have to go to work, etc. Way more positives than negatives!

Ok...so in order to burn off a little of his excess energy this morning I took him to Nana's to run and play in her backyard. And guess what?!?!?! She had a great big empty box thanks to her fabulous kitchen remodel! So much fun for a little boy!I don't know what makes empty boxes so much fun, but they are.And I figured out one of the reasons that I love pictures of sleeping babies so much.Because it means he is not crawling on anything, including me.
I love my little wild monkey child.

Comments