Skip to main content

Recovering?

So seems as if I'm not snapping right back into things like I had planned on.  I'm blaming it on the fact that this body has been through a. lot. in 4 years...3 babies and a hysterectomy.  Plus I've been receiving the best care and I'm in no hurry to give it up!  Brad is caretaker, nurse, cook, and daddy extraordinaire!  He even took this cake out of the freezer that my sister made, found the cake plate, went to the store for white chocolate to melt and drizzled it over the cake!
In case you hadn't noticed from all the other pictures of Jude...he likes his cowboys boots and hats.  But he took it to a whole new level yesterday.
This little cutie pie stopped in to keep me company for a little bit.
Tonight we went to Mom and Dad's to decorate the tree.  I sat on the couch and watched.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since Brad has to go back to work tomorrow it looks like my Mom and Dad are going to be the lucky recipients of 3 small children and their ailing mommy.  I've never seen Brad so excited to go to work.

Comments