Skip to main content

Cousins

My cousins Chad and Chelsea came today from Lubbock and Austin with their spouses and children.  It was such a special blessing and I wish they could've stayed longer.  Chad is married to Randi and their children are Brody and Kennedy.  Chelsea is married to Eric.  When my family first moved to Amarillo in 1986, Cheryl, Curtis, Chad and Chelsea lived here.  I got to spend a lot of time with Chad and Chelsea and have so many precious memories from that time.  Later they moved to Lubbock and then on to San Antonio.  It is always a treat to get to spend time with them because it is rare.

James calls Randi (Chad's wife) "Rainbow".  He kept talking about Rainbow after they left.  I said, "Are you talking about Kennedy?" 

He said, "No.  Rainbow.  The taller one." 

"Randi"? 

"Yes mom!  Rainbow!"

He said, "I'm glad Rainbow is my cousin."

I'm glad they all are our cousins.

Brody loved Katy Jane.  He was so sweet with her and gave her lots of hugs and kisses.  It was so precious!  During one big hug, Katy Jane spit up all down Brody's back.  Poor little guy. 
Chad, Brody & Katy Jane

Brody and Katy Jane

Brody, Kennedy, Katy Jane, James, Judie Bug
Eric, Brody, Chelsea, Kennedy, Chad, Katy Jane, James, Randi, Jude, Snuzi

James & Kennedy-And Jude the photobomber
After all of that cousin fun, Katy Jane was exhausted.  She took a nice long nap hiding under her puppy.

Comments