Skip to main content

Magic Kisses

The last day of this year was a good one.  I had a wonderful day with my 3 sweet babies.  The best part of it all was to see them loving on each other.  It just does something to this mommy's heart.
When one of them hurts the other (intentionally or accidentally) we make them "hug it out".  Jude is a big fan of hugging it out when he is the offender...which he almost always is.  Today Jude accidentally ran into James and James fell on the floor.  He was not hurt at all but Jude went to him to hug it out.  James acted all hurt and upset and very indignantly said,  "I don't want to hug it out!  I want a kiss!"  So Jude puckered up those big sweet lips of his and planted one right on James.  We all three got a big laugh out of it and James wasn't mad anymore.  Judie Bug kisses tend to do that.
Katy Jane is not a huge fan of tummy time.  It is one of the few times she ever fusses.  Which is why she rarely has tummy time.  I can't stand to see her upset.  Neither can Jude.  He took her a big pile of "blanks" to comfort her.  It works for him so he figured it would be good for her too.
He also gave her some of his magic kisses.
She was putty in his chubby little hands.
He stayed until she calmed down and went to sleep.
I can't wait to see what 2013 brings with these little sweeties.  I'm so thankful I get to be their mommy.

Genesis 33:5-These are the children God has given me.  God has been good to me.

Comments

Your babies are so precious!! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you, sweet friend :). I can't believe your mom and sister went by the old house, it looks so different now!! Miss you!