Skip to main content

Hystory

A few weeks ago my doctor decided it was time for me to say goodbye to my uterus and a hysterectomy was scheduled.  Not exactly good timing right before Christmas and all.  The surgery was Friday and everything went well. 

Before the surgery I worked like a crazy woman to get as much done for Christmas as possible.  I also got in some special time with the babies.  One night while Brad was out of town I had a sleep over with the boys.  They brought all of their lovies into my room.  I won't say that I got a great night's sleep but it sure was a sweet night with both of my little boys snugged up next to me.
They boys have been extra sweet and careful with me since I've been home.  I miss having them all over me though.  I look forward to things being back to normal.
 
 
 
 
My Mom and sisters sent me this beautiful arrangement while I was in the hospital.  Love it!

Comments