Skip to main content

Crafty Boy

Another very early morning yielded some early morning craftiness.  I did make him wait until the sun came up and I had 2 or 3 pots cups of coffee before I would get out the glue, puffies, markers and construction paper. 
 
My little Sonshines!
Since it's so cold outside the boys wanted hot cocoa again.
With marshmallows. I learned from yesterday's mistakes and only put a little in their mugs.
When Brad is on days the boys don't get to spend as much time with him as they would like.  They practically attacked him as soon as he got home.  I just wanted him to sit down and eat but they couldn't wait any longer.  They love their sweet Daddy.
After dinner and spending time with the boys, he gave Katy Jane a bathie for me.
Sweet little chubby baby girl.

Comments