Skip to main content

Kisses

Brad scraped his head today and James noticed it while we were all playing before bedtime.  James said, "Oh no Daddy!  You have a boo-boo!"  He kissed it and asked Brad if it was better.  Brad said, "Yes, but why don't you pray for me too."  James said, "Dear Lawrd, Daddy's boo-boo.  Amen."  I love to hear James' prayers.  They are always so cute and sincere...and straight to the point.  None of that unnecessary wordiness that grown-ups use.

Jude has been giving us lots of kisses lately.  I love when babies learn how to give kisses and you get those precious wide open mouth juicy kisses.  It's just the best.  And I will take all the kisses I can get from this sweet face.
Jude and I leave for Dallas on Tuesday for his appointment and MRI.  I'm dreading it.  It isn't going to be an easy few days for him. We are praying for good reports and for things to go smoothly for Judie Bug. 

Comments

Steph said…
prayers for a good trip and good results!
Jen said…
Praying for a smooth trip & good results for you guys! Keep us posted :)
t said…
That little dude is so dang cute! Hope your trip goes well.