Skip to main content

Beads Of Courage

Today was a beautiful end to a great weekend.  We had a DELICIOUS lunch at Mom and Dad's.  The boys got to play outside because it was so nice.  I was glad for them to burn off some energy and get some fresh air...it is so good for them.
 

Jude loved going down the slide.



When we went to Children's in November I saw several of the children wearing beads.  I asked about them and they are called "Beads Of Courage".  They are a way for the children with serious illnesses, like cancer, to tell their story.  Each bead represents a different milestone or procedure.  I know Jude is too young to get it now, but he will eventually appreciate it.  I am proud of him for how much he has been through and goes through still.  He is so strong and he doesn't even know it.

Comments