Skip to main content

Baby, It's Cold Outside...For Reals

Here is what I don't understand.  James has a perfectly good, comfortable, cozy bed...yet he often chooses to sleep right on the floor.  Why?

This morning I got out all of Jamesie's old baby toys for Jude.  He loved them.
I have mentioned before how very traumatic haircuts are for Jamesie.  He really hates them and it's no picnic for me either.  Nana suggested that she take him to her hairdresser.  Brilliant!  Here is the before.  (He was a little fussy).
The back before. Curls and all.
And here is the after.
Nice and neat.
During previous haircuts, James would scream and cry and make it generally unpleasant for everyone within earshot.  But with Nana and Papa...and Ms. Pam...he did great!  It probably helped that Ms. Pam gave him a cookie!
She did great!  I love his new do.

As predicted, it was super cold today with a little bit of snow.  We all snuggled down tonight to keep warm.
James and Jude.
Here are some pictures of James from today.  He seemed so contemplative.  I guess there is much to reflect upon at the ripe old age of 2.

We are braced for another cold one tomorrow.  I hope you stay warm!

Comments