Skip to main content

I Love Nap Time

Both boys are down for their naps and I have a rare moment to blog without background noise.  Wish I had something profound to say but....nope...nothing.  I'm blank.  But I do have some pictures to post.  This morning I gave both of the boys a bath at the same time.  That was a risky decision I quickly came to regret.
Jude was totally freaked out by being in the bumbo...naked...wet...and close to his brother who splashes.
But then they played together so sweetly.  I am so excited to see them beginning to interact more...as Jude becomes less of a lump and more of a person.
He loves having his big brother play with him.
And James seemed to enjoy the role of entertainer.
Being a big brother is pretty great.
I can't wait until Jude is able to run around with James.
I am sure I will regret those words and wish for the day when he was immobile.
Nap time is over.  James is banging on his door to be let out.  O-well...at least one of them is still asleep.

Comments

Celee said…
They are so adorable! I never thought of using the Bumbo in the tub. You're so smart!

Recently when Wyatt informed me that he no longer needs to take a nap, I told him, "Silly Rabbit, don't you know naps are for mommies."


Celee
Kristi Kelly said…
I LOVE naptime too...however Kyndall is starting to grow out of needing one:( The boys just look precious in all these pics!!! And you will absolutely LOVE when they start really playing together...When my youngest hit about 18 months and on they really started playing well. Now, I will get 30 minute intervals of them playing barbies together or something...almost as fun as naptime:)
apryl said…
Love the new blog lay out!!! oh an Yes you are sure to regret the day Jude becomes mobile, but love it at the same time too!
Enjoy double naps while you can, Jax is curently in his room jumping off his night stand onto his bed in an effort to "rest" and not wake up his siter...LOL ahh the life of a mother.
apryl said…
(sister that is)