Skip to main content

Last Time I Checked They Don't Offer Epidurals For Head Bumps

Today during nap time I thought I heard Brad downstairs hammering on something...which would have been a big problem. But upon further inspection I realized it was James...in his room...supposedly napping...but instead hammering on something. As I went to check this is how Jude was sleeping.
As I got closer to James' room I could smell the baby lotion through the closed door. And this is how I found James.
Apparently he's taken to snorting baby lotion.
 
But he has an incredibly soft nose.
~~~~~
We have been trying to decide on new bedding for several months now. It is just a commitment that I've been hesitant to make. We agreed on the major things...like no bed skirt (Brad HATES them)...euro pillows...no white...you know, the biggies. But it was the details that were hard for me. Anyhow, finally the new bedding is on the bed. I'm not thrilled out of my mind but at least it's done. I would be thrilled out of my mind if it was pink and toile and flowery but Brad said no.
George had a great idea for the old bedding.
After that was all settled I made Jude his next batch of baby food. Tomorrow he starts sweet peas! Yum! These were James' favorite so I can't wait to see if Jude likes them.
My cousin Cheryl got the boys these adorable scrubs! I love them.
So super cute!
Can you tell that James was not feeling the love for Jude?
It may have a little bit to do with the fact that I told him he was going to go to the stair (time out) if he didn't sit there with his brother and smile.
And one last thing...

Today as we were leaving the mall I noticed the DQ sign...Yummm....buzzard Texas meal deal for only $5! I love buzzard!
I lied...there's one more thing...

Tonight Brad was plugging the dvd player into the tv and bumped his head on the bookshelf above. I won't go into details on what took place afterward but I do so wish I had the video camera on. Later he was complaining about how badly it hurt. I was being uncharacteristically unsympathetic (don't laugh Carrie) and said, "Oh please, I pushed Jude out of my body with no painkillers." And he said, "Well, it hurt just as much." Yeh, he said it. Don't worry ladies...I made sure he felt some real pain after that comment.

*UPDATE*
Ok...so maybe possibly I can retract some of the snottiness from the previous statement because he is one of the two bestest Daddies in the whole world.
And I love him so much.

Comments

Jen said…
How funny! LOVE the scrubs....Cheryl Cormack?? :)