Skip to main content

Cabin Fever Anyone?

Ok, so by now we've all read 94million facebook or blog posts about the snow.  But here is another one.

We woke up this morning to the phone ringing letting us know that everything was canceled for the day.  I love the days that Brad gets to stay home from work!  We went downstairs to look out the back door.
And surprise!  The wind was so bad that it blew some of the snow in our storm door!
The snow had drifted so badly in our courtyard that it was up to the windows...waist-high in some places.
Brad dug out to clear a path for us.
I think everyone got a little bit of cabin fever today.  
Thank goodness we have 3 seasons of The Sbosby's to watch.
Jamesie loved having his Daddy home today!
I love having all of my guys together.
I wonder if we will have another snow day off tomorrow.  I hope so!

Comments

Jen said…
How fun! We all got a little cabin fever yesterday too!